Pages

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Mob of Hatred


"My besetting sins that need to be watched for are (as everyone well knows!):  ...pushiness, salesmanship (ugh!)...dripping until I get my way and making my agenda sound like a good one!" 
– Athena Dean, 2005

For months, Athena Dean has attempted to create a mob of hatred toward
Sound Doctrine Church, and this video shows why she thought inflaming crimes against others would work.

This is why God warns against following the crowd and doing wrong.


Do not be deceived: "Bad company corrupts good morals." (1 Corinthians 15:33)


Athena Dean
drove around town for months attempting to stir up crowds. Not content to stop there, she continues to viciously slander the innocent on the internet in order to ruin many individuals. All because her self-confessed, sociopath, crocodile-tear crying, "Give me money!" can only be gained by abusing others.

This is why Jesus said, “Everyone who is of the truth listens to My voice." (John 18:37)


Watch the video
!

No comments:

Post a Comment